One of my "mom friends" recently asked if any of us would like a coupon for hte new hands-free toilet cleaner. While I think they're a great idea, there's no way I'd have one with a toddler in the house who likes to operate anything and everything she can, so I passed on the opportunity, but she mentioned that she received it from BzzAgent, so naturally I had to join up. So now, in addition to my posts about DD, DH, and everything else, you'll be able to get my personal opinion on various products they determine I'm worthy to receive.
And how cool is this - one of my ex-boyfriends' works for Shrink the Web, a company that BzzAgent uses! (Hiya Babe.)
At the moment I'm hoping to receive a Sodastream Fountain Jet Soda Starter Kit. We're sodaholics, but really should find a healthier alternative, especially since DD likes to drink whatever we do. Furthermore, the family I lived with in New Zealand during my study abroad had something similar and I loved it. I got to choose whatever flavor I wanted and make my own fizzy drink. As a teenager I thought that was pretty awesome. I'll think of my experiences down there everytime I make a drink, and DD will love it...as long as I can keep her from using it only with adult supervision like the microwave.
Wish me luck.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment