Monday, July 16, 2012
Bzz Agent Review - Dr. Scholl's inserts
It’s taken me awhile to write this review because I can’t decide how I feel about these Dr. Scholl’s inserts. I have plantar fastisis, work retail, and am currently a pregnant mother, so I was initially thrilled to receive these. The inserts are made to fit up to a size 13 shoe, so they’re a bit large for my size 9s, which meant that while my heels and balls of my feet were generally feeling fine at the end of a long day, my toes tended to be sore due to the bunching at the front of my shoes. Furthermore my feet continued to slip out of my heels the one day I wore them due to the thickness of the inserts that I ended up removing them before I finished walking to my destination.
I’ve left them in my sneakers, and I suppose they help a bit and my toes are not always sore, but from this experience I wouldn’t purchase them on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment