Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh My Gosh

Well, it's seems I haven't been very consistent [this is in regards to my blog on TheNest]. Not only does it almost read as though DH and I were married for a mere two years, it's been longer than that since last I wrote. I'll catch up eventually, but here's the latest news: Just celebrated my 30th birthday with friends and family at my new place of work - Old Red Museum of Dallas County History & Culture, where I am the Ticket Sales Manager and Assistant Retail Manager. I finally have photos of my family and DH's family together since our graduation. Now I just need to print them out so I can frame them and hang them.

In June my grandparents finally sold their house, and what they didn't sell or give away they shipped to me . So my house was cluttered with boxes from about 20 years of my life, not to mention my mom's and grandparents'. DH and I finally rented a storage unit to put all this stuff...after I went through reminiscing, which included smelling everything. I'm a nut job, I know.

We've received some other wonderful news lately, but that will come later.

This was just a brief update...not that anyone besides me ever reads these.

No comments: