Okay, so I went to another Nestie's bio and discovered some links. I wonder how accurate this is. First, there were two options I didn't even have to change. Second, I am feeling a bit stressed. Somehow our water bill starting getting sent via email to my in-laws!, so I haven't paid the water bill in the last two months, causing me to return to a waterless house last night. Not a fun welcoming. Fortunately we got it taken care of, after a lot of yelling at poor DH. Almost burned down the house b/c I turned on the dishwasher before I discovered there was no water. I can totally see the physical description happening, too. I wouldn't mind having a short labor. I just wish it would tell me exactly what day she'll be born - DH has a speaking engagement in Corpus Christi around the due date. I told him he better be ready to take the first flight out if I call him.
Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive at night.
After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.
But there is more. I sense that you are feeling some stress. This is very normal. However, I would like to suggest that you try some of these methods to pamper yourself a bit.
Taken 10/7/07
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive at night.
After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be almost bald.
But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!
Okay, so still a night delivery to a girl, and I guess given the larger size it will take about another hour to be born. With the amount of food I've been eating lately, it doesn't surprise me that the baby has gained weight. I just hope she's not actually that heavy at birth - ouch.
Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive at night.
After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.
But there is more. I sense that you are feeling some stress. This is very normal. However, I would like to suggest that you try some of these methods to pamper yourself a bit.
Taken 10/7/07
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive at night.
After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be almost bald.
But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!
Okay, so still a night delivery to a girl, and I guess given the larger size it will take about another hour to be born. With the amount of food I've been eating lately, it doesn't surprise me that the baby has gained weight. I just hope she's not actually that heavy at birth - ouch.





No comments:
Post a Comment