Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I’m Baaack…

I know everyone missed me oh so much I just spent one of the best weeks of my pregnancy on Zofran and a large ship. If you haven't taken a cruise (lately), let me tell you that it's every pregnant woman's dream, especially if you go with a suite &/or concierge. First, my grandparents paid for it & gave DH & me the suite b/c I'm pregnant, but my poor ailing grandfather would not have been able to make it in and out of the high stepping tub, so it was hard to feel guilty that we had a butler who brought us breakfast, tea with snacks, and horsdoerves (I know I'm not spelling that properly), which I was kind enough to share w/ my grandparents, especially our complimentary bottle of champagne. Dinners consisted of appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, and desserts, which I did the full courses only once or twice and often had a nibble of other people's desserts rather than my own, and there was constantly food at the buffet or elsewhere on the ship. After having lost weight and barely being able to eat a thing for the last couple of months this was heaven - healthy (if I made the right choices) meals prepared by a French chef. It was SOOO good. Surprisingly enough I only gained about two or three pounds.

I've got a Dr's appointment, so I'll have to share more later.

No comments: