Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh My Word...

I had asked Bump members to tell me about their experiences with the Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 convertible car seat, and one of the repliees had three carseat related websites in her signature: Kyle David Miller, Joel's Journey, and My Angels Ali and Peanut. These three links will lead to you some information on the imnportance of rear-facing carseats (I have not visited all parts of the sites, and take no responsibility for their content). After watching the video in Joel's Journey (without sound, our sound card doesn't work), I've decided that DD is going to be rear-facing until she's old enough to drive, DVD player be darned (she shouldn't be watching TV anyway). Parents who want to turn their children forward-facing so their children can watch TV should be made to sit in the backs of their cars watching this video over and over, they'll hopefully agree with me. If nothing else, I'm definitely going to do a lot more research into DD's new car seat before making a final decision.

No comments: