... that they recently made updates to the way you add images to a post? I went into my settings to make my blog not searchable, and I saw where I could choose to use the new Editor. It makes adding pictures to your post SO much easier. You can insert the picture directly where you want it (instead of it always going to the top), upload more pics at once, etc. I use my blog to keep family and friends back home up-to-date on our boys so am always uploading a TON of pictures, so I am super excited! Maybe this is old news to everyone else though? Not sure ... but wanted to share!
ETA: To make the change, you click on "Settings" and then under "Select Post Editor", select "Updated editor" (mine was by default on "Old Editor").
This takes like five seconds to complete, if that.
And here's a cool site I read about: The Cutest Blog on the Block





3 comments:
And so it seems they do now.
And so it seems they do now.
And so it seems they do now.
Post a Comment