I had been so diligent about blogging that I would start forming my next blog entries while driving to work, showering, whatever. After giving birth, however, I barely have time to eat, forget blogging. I'm lucky if I get the chance to type one-handed (a skill I lost after learning to type "properly") while tending to DD. So, I have blogged very little since then. I haven't even updated my entries on my Googlepages site. So, imagine my surprise when I received an email from TheNestBaby informing me that my blog site is being considered for their weekly feature! Great, just don't expect a lot of up-to-date news. I'll try to catch up at some point, and if you enjoy reading my posts then I expect you to keep an eye out for me on the main page. Super cool! Okay, now I'm acting like it's been chosen already. Just hope they like the pics I sent. It's difficult to choose just a few out of a hundred or so (come on, with digital cameras you know it's easy to get carried away).
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment