So today marks a mere fifty days until bambino is due. Fifty days seems like a long time away, but on the other hand it's only about a month and a half away or so. If nothing else I have some essentials - crib, diapers, wipes (with warmer), and all the love I could possibly give him/her.
I went in for a check-up today - very fitting, I suppose. Bambino is doing fine, I'm doing fine, despite my lack of appropriate weight gain since my last appointment even though I'm still eating a good bit, and not always very well (chocolate is my friend). My doctor seems to be totally cool...I can use whatever I need to relax (music, DVDs, etc), and she's fine with us filming this once in a lifetime event. Her only stipulation is limited "viewers" in L&D, which is fine with DH and me as we've already decided we'd prefer just the two of us, so now I have "doctor’s orders" in case anyone complains.
I'm hoping to go through some more of the clothes I have stashed away today, so I'd better get to it.
I went in for a check-up today - very fitting, I suppose. Bambino is doing fine, I'm doing fine, despite my lack of appropriate weight gain since my last appointment even though I'm still eating a good bit, and not always very well (chocolate is my friend). My doctor seems to be totally cool...I can use whatever I need to relax (music, DVDs, etc), and she's fine with us filming this once in a lifetime event. Her only stipulation is limited "viewers" in L&D, which is fine with DH and me as we've already decided we'd prefer just the two of us, so now I have "doctor’s orders" in case anyone complains.
I'm hoping to go through some more of the clothes I have stashed away today, so I'd better get to it.





No comments:
Post a Comment