Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spaghetti Warehouse, Reprise

I found some coupons a little while back to Spaghetti Warehouse. There is one in our city and one by our jobs, so we decided that we would take advantage of the buy one-get one meals during lunch one day, and today just happened to be that day. As we were walking along DH realized that the last time we at the one downtown was when I told him I was pregnant. Now I'm only three days from my due date and we were returning to the "scene of the crime". Not quite as romantic as last time. In her attempt to be kind and prevent me from having to climb any stairs, the hostess sat us right next to a school group that DH had just spoken to at his museum. It was still nice, and he didn't complain when I ordered the fattening lasagna, and even let us get a third loaf of bread.

Not much else is happening today. I'm a bit nervous about leaving work as the director wants to move people's "offices" around and make all these changes, but will talk to us next week. I won't be here next week!!! And then the changes will probably all occur while I'm gone, too, so everything will be different. Isn't having a baby enough of a life-altering experience for one year??? Go with the flow, go with the flow.

No comments: