I'm supposed to become a mommy tomorrow.
I think I'm going to cry. Hormones, ugh!
I'm going to get a manicure & pedicure, see my OB, then pick up my grandparents from the airport. Hopefully we can go to BRU before baby is born (which will be difficult as I'm working tomorrow and Saturday, assuming bambino doesn't want to come out this week) so I can buy the remaining necessities. I still need to get the car seat inspected. Why is it that so many places require an appointment &/or only do inspections once a month? Don't they know that we parents-to-be are busy long before our child ever arrives?
Now it's raining outside, it's supposed to ice tonight, and possibly even snow. I'm glad I have a sturdy car complete with seat heaters . My poor grandparents are coming in to this from Aruba . This week has seen highs in the 70s with sunny skies, and it did snow in some parts of the Dallas Metroplex. That's this city for you - If you don't like the weather wait five minutes, it'll change. Too many SMUers took this to heart between classes when they were caught without an umbrella.
Still not a single contraction. I'm going to tell the pedicurist to not mind avoiding that trigger spot on my ever swollen ankle. If she "induces" me that's perfectly fine. Yes, my weekend plans and any hope of sleep early next week will be canceled, but my OB's still in town and I won't have to be medically induced. Plus, my nails won't have too much time to chip. ;p
I think I'll go watch Smallville, take a nap, or something now.
I think I'm going to cry. Hormones, ugh!
I'm going to get a manicure & pedicure, see my OB, then pick up my grandparents from the airport. Hopefully we can go to BRU before baby is born (which will be difficult as I'm working tomorrow and Saturday, assuming bambino doesn't want to come out this week) so I can buy the remaining necessities. I still need to get the car seat inspected. Why is it that so many places require an appointment &/or only do inspections once a month? Don't they know that we parents-to-be are busy long before our child ever arrives?
Now it's raining outside, it's supposed to ice tonight, and possibly even snow. I'm glad I have a sturdy car complete with seat heaters . My poor grandparents are coming in to this from Aruba . This week has seen highs in the 70s with sunny skies, and it did snow in some parts of the Dallas Metroplex. That's this city for you - If you don't like the weather wait five minutes, it'll change. Too many SMUers took this to heart between classes when they were caught without an umbrella.
Still not a single contraction. I'm going to tell the pedicurist to not mind avoiding that trigger spot on my ever swollen ankle. If she "induces" me that's perfectly fine. Yes, my weekend plans and any hope of sleep early next week will be canceled, but my OB's still in town and I won't have to be medically induced. Plus, my nails won't have too much time to chip. ;p
I think I'll go watch Smallville, take a nap, or something now.





No comments:
Post a Comment