DH helped me finish putting together the stroller last night - did you know they didn't come already assembled? At least it wasn't difficult, especially after assembling stationary bikes and gazelles. As I told him how my grandmother still thinks bambino looks like a "critter", or a "worm with a head" (the legs were blacked out so I couldn't see what the gender is), he informed me that he is using one of those pictures as his wallpaper at work. How sweet is that? I didn't even about that. Does that make me a bad mother already?
As we were in bed saying our love-you's he told me he loved my big baby belly, so I told him to show me how much. He rested his head on my lap and gently touched my bump just staring at it for a minute, and then kissed the baby. He's going to make a great dad.
As we were in bed saying our love-you's he told me he loved my big baby belly, so I told him to show me how much. He rested his head on my lap and gently touched my bump just staring at it for a minute, and then kissed the baby. He's going to make a great dad.





No comments:
Post a Comment