Thursday, November 29, 2007

Where Does the Time Go?

I had marked my desk calendar but didn't notice this milestone yesterday, or today :( I logged on to TNB & saw the opening "You have 99 days..." and took in a breath. OH MY GOSH!!! I know many others feel this way, too, but it's just such a shocker when it actually happens. At first you have all the time in the world - more than half a year, then all of a sudden you're down to the double digits in days. "Okay, deep breath, don't stress, you'll get everything done. All bambino really needs is love, blankets, your milk, and clean diapers. Everything else is secondary." That's my new mantra :p I do have a stroller with car seat, a swing, and the crib is in the Dallas factory, so if worse comes to worse it can go in our bedroom or something I suppose. Monday I have a Dr's appointment and the day off, so I'll work on making appointments to have the nursery decorated. As Piglet would say, "Oh d-d-d-dear." Okay, I'm finished hyperventilating.

No comments: