Many psychologists believe that dreams are a way for our brains to sort through all the information we've acquired that day, retaining the pertinent info and deleting the extras. Yesterday we celebrated my FIL's 55th b-day, and I found this book of Better or Worse comics entitled Senior Discount. One of the strips I looked at when I first picked up the book had to do with the mom picking at a chin hair - something I do all the time and I'm only 30! Egats. Anyway, last night I dreamt that I had this long hair growing out of some ugly extension from my belly (or was it my ankle?). Someone offered to remove the hair for me (why I wasn't worried about this extension I'm unsure) and ended up removing the extension as well. DH says it's me wanting to know the gender of our bambino. Is that what keeps "kicking" me? :p So either I'm having a boy, or a girl because I no longer have that extension. Whatever. I just hope bambino enjoys his/her first Thanksgiving meal.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment