We started trying as soon as I returned from a trip to New Jersey in June, and it apparently didn't take very long. I turned 30 July 3rd, and on the 6th I took a home test, then had a blood test the 7th (07-07-07 was a very popular day for HPT). I finally got that result back on the 10th, so I met DH for lunch that afternoon. I took him to Spaghetti Warehouse - not very romantic, but being the effective workaholic I am I hoped to meet with the general manager there to discuss a partnership. Anyway, I gave DH a Gymboree outfit we purchased together in 2003 (it was the first line I absolutely loved – crabs and whales for boys), and after looking at it for a few seconds he turned to me and asked if I was pregnant. Then he said, "Wow, that was fast." This coming from the man who kept asking if I was pregnant yet after day one of TTC. According to my OB I'm due March 8, 2008, but I get the feeling it will be at least one week later. Everybody thinks it will be a girl, including all "predictions", but DH hopes for a boy - he thinks they're easier. I want one of each, so I really don't care with the first one. I'm just glad to know that the little bambino/bambina has all four limbs and a low chance of any serious diseases. In my family, however, that can easily change (I've had many relatives die of cancer ). I also hope Bambino has my thick hair, DH’s dimples, his brains, my sense of adventure, hmm, what else?
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment