Monday, September 10, 2007

A Whole New Me

I often start new personal projects and rarely see them all the way through, but this time I'm going to do it. I'm determined to do it not only for self-satisfaction, but for the health of my bambino. I discovered this website just last week and am determined to enter in everything I eat and stay within the recommended nutrition ranges (though for me it's much easier to go over calories than get enough of all the good stuff), exercise 5x a week - which I have NOT been doing, and have a nice little webpage for friends and family to see how I'm progressing. So now, I'll also have a third journal to write into (personal, baby book, and now this). I'll stay busy, but idle hands are the devil's play things, right?
So, here is to me following through:

Clear out study so Cheshire can move into his new room. (by October)
Move all the boxes into storage so I can clean the house and strip and sanitize the to-be nursery (currently Cheshire's room). (by December)
Add items to Baby's "R" Us registry. (by October)
Remodel nursery and decorate nursery. (by February)
Acclimate Cheshire to baby sounds, smells, and looks so he is more comfortable when bambino arrives. (start November after he's acclimated to his new room)
Keep up with BabyFit website tasks. (on-going)
I'm sure I could add a ton more to this list, but I don't want to set my goals too high.

Wish me luck.

No comments: