and keep my mouth shut.
When I first learned I was pregnant I waited and waited for the m/s to kick in, then waited and waited for it to go away. That, tender breasts, and tiredness were about the only symptoms I had the first trimester (without getting too personal). The second trimester had one episode of m/s, some nesting, the occasional round ligament pain, and more tiredness, but that's pretty much it. I'm just hoping that I can keep all the other horrible symptoms at bay during the third trimester - stretch marks, linea negra, swollen everything, backaches, etc. If so, then I just might consider doing this all over again in a few years :p I've been blessed by the good pregnancy fairy...I hope.
When I first learned I was pregnant I waited and waited for the m/s to kick in, then waited and waited for it to go away. That, tender breasts, and tiredness were about the only symptoms I had the first trimester (without getting too personal). The second trimester had one episode of m/s, some nesting, the occasional round ligament pain, and more tiredness, but that's pretty much it. I'm just hoping that I can keep all the other horrible symptoms at bay during the third trimester - stretch marks, linea negra, swollen everything, backaches, etc. If so, then I just might consider doing this all over again in a few years :p I've been blessed by the good pregnancy fairy...I hope.





No comments:
Post a Comment