I stayed up till midnight reading last night, so I was very tempted to fall asleep at work today, especially since things died down around 3. I woke up okay, especially as DH let me stay in bed while he made my breakfast and brought it to me. Unfortunately, it only stayed with me until we walked halfway from the car to his museum. Let's just say it's a good thing he finally told his coworkers I'm pg.
On the upside, I had a buffalo burger which I haven't had in years, and I love my new cute brown shoes. Back in August I went into Charlotte Russ to get a few items knowing that the clothes are typically cheap. I found a couple of shirts, one of which is unfortunately already too tight around the stomach/hips (that's what I get for not trying it on), and when I bought a pair of boots for my Alaska trip I was told I could get another pair of shoes for about $10. What woman wouldn't do that? I found a pair of really cute shoes to match one of the shirts, as well as skirts I already own, and I absolutely love them. I wouldn't want to walk around town all day in them, but they are adorable if you can sit for periods at a time. I probably just need to break them in. Anyway, just wanted to share my day and the little joys that come in my life.
On the upside, I had a buffalo burger which I haven't had in years, and I love my new cute brown shoes. Back in August I went into Charlotte Russ to get a few items knowing that the clothes are typically cheap. I found a couple of shirts, one of which is unfortunately already too tight around the stomach/hips (that's what I get for not trying it on), and when I bought a pair of boots for my Alaska trip I was told I could get another pair of shoes for about $10. What woman wouldn't do that? I found a pair of really cute shoes to match one of the shirts, as well as skirts I already own, and I absolutely love them. I wouldn't want to walk around town all day in them, but they are adorable if you can sit for periods at a time. I probably just need to break them in. Anyway, just wanted to share my day and the little joys that come in my life.





No comments:
Post a Comment