A day or two after Christmas I walked into CVS to get a prescription and in the row just before the left over Christmas decorations was, you got it, Valentine's decorations. Hello, people, New Year's isn't even here yet. I mean really, what is up with that? Haven't we stuffed our faces full of high sugar/calorie chocolates since Halloween enough already without you force-feeding us those heart shaped boxes? Shoot, I still need to get my post-holiday shopping done...So a day or two later I went into Walgreens to buy some holiday cards that have the city of Dallas on them since they are 50% off now. Now, I sent out about 70 cards this year, and I like to stock up and if I have some left over, no big deal. The cashier actually asked me why I was stocking up on the cards. Hello, be grateful I'm spending money with you and buying something, esp. since I barely shop there now that CVS is open. Now I'm hoping DH will go with me to Garden Ridge or someplace so we can buy some outdoor decorations on sale for next year for bambino's first Christmas.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment